New lecturers will be joining the current academic team; sharing knowledge and experience with (inter)national students. Currently, Wittenborg offers Bachelor and Master programmes in two schools, the School of Business and the School of Hospitality & Tourism. Wittenborg is aiming at growing to a broad university with totally 5 schools. The new schools that are under the development are School of Art & Technology, School of Health & Social Care, and School of Education. Wittenborg is determined to provide cross-discipline & applied-science education to assure its graduates are more suited for the future job market, within an international context.
For the School of Hospitality & Tourism we are looking for part time lecturers to teach the following modules in the Bachelor programmes: 'Event Experience Design' and 'Risk & Crisis Management in the Event Industry'
You know how to intentionally design an event experience that addresses the motivations of your key attendee personas. You can identify salient event risks to devise and conduct events in the safest possible manner.
Which qualities are required from your end?
- Minimum Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Event Management Tourism or a related discipline;
- Demonstrable potential in teaching and research (preferably with experience as a lecturer/trainer);
- A strong knowledge of the subject areas combined with a broad subject background and ability to contribute to teaching modules in the area of Event management;
- You live in the Netherlands.
What does Wittenborg offer?
- A truly international university with focus on personal and professional development;
- Compensation for this part time position will be determined based on 1 FTE rate between € 2800 - € 3800, depending on education and experience;
- A strong (support) team to make teaching a real pleasure – minimized administrational tasks for lecturers.
Do you want to apply?
Leave your details via below applicationbutton.