Satis&fy is one of the world’s leading suppliers for event technical and expo services since 1993.
The company operates out of 9 branches worldwide. With their ‘One-Stop-solution” concept, satis&fy integrates project management, technical consulting, planning and implementation for professional events and fairs. Next to high-end technical services like light, audio, video, stages and logistics, the portfolio also holds scenic and exhibit construction, furniture rental, graphical design and client inventory services solutions. In-house workshops, programming studios, logistic and equipment parks complete the package. Complementary, satis&fy strives for environment friendly and responsible event implementation.
We are always on the lookout for creative minds who put their heart and soul into what they do. We're looking for professional, engaged people, who bring a deep commitment, passion for detail, imaginative spirit and a sense of humor to their jobs, and never lose their composure under pressure.
We are expanding our international team. Effective immediately our Hilversum location is looking for a:
Scenic project lead (m/f)
Job type: Full-time
Exciting tasks in a growing and innovative field, the freedom to put your ideas into action and make the most of your potential, an excellent team that is fun to work with, flat hierarchies and the challenges that come with working in a global enterprise.
The Scenic Lead we are seeking, is a driven individual who is multi-talented in production, fabrication, and design. The ideal candidate will have a background working on production of brand experiences and retail build-outs or scenic elements and has experience with 3D Cad drawing.
- Execute projects based on shifting deadlines and requirements that adhere to established budgets.
- Execute numerous competing priorities simultaneously.
- Managing the delivery of all scenic related items 2D and 3D, on time and within client expectations.
- Supervise and lead the installation crew on site.
- Maintain excellent client relationships.
- Work closely with other departments to create flawless and unique customer experiences.
- Handle budgets based on client’s needs, and submit competitive proposals.
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute high end events and marketing builds
- Creating site surveys and accurate drawings.
- Develop and maintain professional network of sub-contractors and vendors.
- Negotiate with suppliers and clients to maintain excellent profitability.
- Quality control of project related items in the workshop.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Experienced in CAD drawing (Solidworks, Sketchup, Vectorworks, or other 3d programs)
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite program.
- Working flexible hours; including what can be extremely long working days during event execution and odd hours at client request.
- Travel 25-50% of the month, depending on project or client needs.
- Detail oriented, resilient, eager to learn and with willingness to improve.
- Understanding the construction process, various materials and how to use them.
- Understanding digital fabrication methods.
- Having a background in scenic or retail display project management.
- Highly organized and structured, while also maintaining flexibility.
- Schedule-driven, with excellent accountability.
Satis&fy offers a decent salary, good secondary labor conditions and an inspiring working environment. On top of that, satis&fy offers the possibility to work in an international and multicultural environment with highly innovative quality standards and become part of a growing and developing team. We service exciting projects for a wide range of international clients, in a whirling and innovative market. You will have the freedom to put your ideas into action, develop your potential and be part of an excellent team, that is both professional and fun.
Acquisition in response to this job ad, is not appreciated.