Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences The Netherlands, is looking for part time Lecturers for the Bachelor in Hospitality Management.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, one of the most international private universities in the Netherlands, is currently looking for field experts who are specialized in the hospitality & tourism industry. Wittenborg offers education to over 800 students with nearly 100 different nationalities and is a university with great potential and ambition.
New lecturers will be joining the current academic team; sharing knowledge and experience with (inter)national students.
For the School of Hospitality & Tourism we are looking for part time lecturers to teach Events Management modules, e.g. Event Marketing, Sponsorship & Fundraising, Events Experience Design
Which qualities are required from your end?
- A PhD certificate, minimum Master’s degree qualification, in Event Management Tourism or a related discipline;
- Demonstrable potential in teaching and research (preferably with experience as a lecturer/trainer);
- A strong knowledge of the subject areas combined with a broad subject background, min. 5 years of experience in a Senior position in related fields and ability to contribute to teaching modules in the area of Hospitality, Events management;
- You live in the Netherlands.
What does Wittenborg offer?
- A truly international university with focus on personal and professional development;
- Compensation for this part time position will be determined based on 1 FTE rate between € 2800 - € 3800, depending on education and experience;
- A strong (support) team to make teaching a real pleasure.