As a partner to the construction and agriculture industry, Topcon has a tremendous opportunity to support the global needs and build infrastructure with technology – addressing the immediate demand for improvements to our roads, bridges, dams, airports, housing, schools and more as well as feeding the world’s population by providing opportunities to increase productivity. In order to meet with the higher demands of technology, Topcon is expanding the events team in Europe. We are looking for a Trade Show/Event Manager EMEA.
The Trade Show/Event Manager EMEA works with both BU and Country organizations as well as our vendors to manage and execute trade shows and events in the different countries.
- Develops objectives and strategies for the overall effectiveness and execution of marketing events across Europe, such as trade shows and/or customer related events.
- Manages and executes projects and marketing plans intended to maximize company exposure and produce sales leads. Determines show participation and calendar of events
- Works with internal/external resources to obtain needed materials and services
- Determines selection and training of staff. Directs exhibit design program including production
- Negotiates contracts and manages relationships with outside vendors.
- Prepares ROI evaluations of events.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- 2-3 years of experience in a corporate / strategic event management environment
- Minimum bachelor degree
- Excellent communicator
- Problem solving skills and high attention to detail
- Feeling for Corporate Marketing and Communication
- Good account management skills towards the third parties you work with
- English and German speaking/ writing
- A few years’ experience in organizing international tradeshows and events
- Prepared and able to travel
- Potentially work during weekends
- A salary which is appropriate for the function in which no day will be the same in a very dynamic environment.
- A very enthusiastic and motivated team, next to the following benefits:
- A 37 hours’ workweek
- 25 holidays
- 2 company days (where the company is closed)
- A pension scheme
- A company car
- The possibility to join the companies health insurance plan
If you want to join this dynamic company, please use the application button.