DDG Belgium is looking for a Project (Event) Manager
If you are passionate about events, join DDG’s Smart Marketing team as a project manager in the creation of events for some of the most prestigious brands in the IT industry.
Located in Groot-Bijgaarden (Belgium)
DDG Smart Marketing
DDG Smart Marketing is a young and dynamic event agency that specializes in delivering events and marketing communication campaigns for mainly the IT industry. We have boutique offices in most European countries, so we can be on hand to offer our clients local support. We combine 20 years of marcom and events experience in the B2B sector with technological knowledge and expertise.
We run efficient integrated marketing and communications campaigns for our clients that deliver a seamless customer experiences. As IT specialists we didn’t want our own business left behind so we have developed some smart marketing tools of our own, like the Smart Event App, a fully featured event app that makes it easier to manage events and drives greater engagement.
Our team consists of 20 young, dynamic, dedicated professionals in The Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, and the United Kingdom.
For detailed information visit www.ddg-belgium.be
As a Project Manager, you will create and deliver projects mainly for our key clients in Belgium. However, as we are an international company, you may also be required to travel abroad as well. We create online and offline campaigns, experience of both would be beneficial.
The role includes organizing and managing projects from A to Z, which means planning and ensuring everything runs smoothly before, during and after an event. As a born multi-tasker, you will manage multiple projects at the same time with ease and will always be looking for new opportunities.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the correct and detailed execution of projects.
Tasks consist of:
- Creating event proposals including creative concepts;
- Building project plans, debriefs, budgets and project scripts;
- Managing and negotiating with suppliers;
- Planning and reporting the progress of projects, internally and to customers;
- Delivering the project seamlessly;
- Managing the accounts/clients, and thus representing DDG
- Managing staff members on projects
- Professional and bright, educated to degree level (bachelor preferably event management or other marketing/communication/hospitality subjects),
- Preferably more than 2 years’ experience in Event-/Project Management
- Up to date with developments in the field,
- Continuously developing project management skills,
- Excellent spoken and written French and/or Dutch and English,
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint),
- Proactive approach and ability to adapt to changing circumstances in order to achieve the required goal,
- Analyze complex problems and suggest solutions,
- Strong planning and organizing skills. Able to set priorities and adapt schedules where necessary to reach your goals within the required timescales,
- Important competences: team player, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a hands-on mentality, analytical, commercially aware and not afraid to negotiate, stress-resistant, eye for detail,,
- Be willing to tackle new challenges,
- Living in or around Brussels.
- We can offer you challenging projects, an informal but professional work environment with the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Permanent contract with a competitive remuneration package.
Please send your resumé and cover letter to Inneke Van Nuffel, email@example.com